SSC UDC Recruitment 2016 Notification for Upper Division Clerk Vacancies of Services/Cadres Apply Online at ssc.nic.in official website.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016: Staff Selection Commission invites applications through online mode with intention of making additions to the select list of upper division grade of the following services/Cadres. SSC will conduct Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 03-12-2016 at DELHI, ALLAHABAD, MUMBAI, BANGALORE, GUWAHATI, KOLKATA, CHENNAI, CHANDIGARH AND RAIPUR.
Interested candidates must apply to the Regional Director (Northern Region), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504 through their cadre controlling authorities. Applications submitted in a format, which is not exactly the same as published in this advertisement, shall be rejected summarily without any further correspondence. The contenders must have to submit the application form in prescribed format on or before the prescribed date and time.
Candidates are invited to fill SSC UDC Application Form 2016 using ssc.nic.in that is the official site of the department. Before applying online, please read Staff Selection Commission UDC Notification 2016 in which you can see age limit, application fee, selection process, required education qualification, how to apply online for SSC UDC Vacancy 2016 etc.
Check: SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016
SSC UDC Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Staff Selection Commission
Total Number of Posts:
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service;
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service;
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service;
- Central Hindi Directorate, Ministry of Human Resource Development(Deptt.of Higher Education)
- Election Commission of India Clerical Service
- Central Vigilance Commission
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Central Administrative Tribunal (PB)
- Ministry of Environment and Forest
Post Name: Upper Division Clerk(UDC)
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Type of Job: Government Job
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/Online Application Form
Exam Date: 03/12/2016
Exam Name: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
SSC Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should exceed 50 years as on 01st August 2016. Upper relaxation in age will applicable as per government norms.
NOTE: In order to claim for relaxation of age please submit self-attested photocopies.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Vacancies Education Qualification/Required Skills:
- Skill Test on Computer: Candidate must have completed monthly/quarterly typewriting test held by the staff selection commission for the purpose of confirmation in the lower division grade.
- Computer Based/Written Examination
- Total Paper: 2
- Marks for Paper I: 200
- Marks for Paper II: 100
- Total Marks: 300
- Negative Marking: 0.25(For Each Wrong Answer)
NOTE: Kindly refer notice, rules, application form, papers related to the examination to make sure that you are fulfilling the prerequisite criteria or not.
Application Cum Exam Charges: Kindly refer SSC Upper Division Clerk Advertisement No.3/8/2016-P&P-II.
Quick Steps to Fill SSC Upper Division Clerk Application Form 2016
- Visit ssc.nic.in.
- Click on What’s New section from the homepage.
- Find out Apply Online link and click on the same link.
- Download application form.
- Fill it with all necessary details using a blue pen.
- Do not write unnecessary things on the hard copy.
- At last send an application form to the following the address.
Address for Post:
Regional Director (Northern Region),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No.12,C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504
- Advertisement Dated: 01st October 2016
- Last date for receipt of filled application: 31st October 2016
We will update more information of SSC UDC Recruitment 2016 like SSC UDC Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Result in future so stay connected with this website. You can easily remember our site for that bookmark it by pressing CTRL + D.