SBI Recruitment 2016 notification/Application form for upcoming vacancies of Clerk, PO, SO Posts on its official website sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016: State Bank of India has officially published various job notifications with an intention for filling up vacant posts in various branches across the country. It is tremendous news for all the job hunters who are searching SBI Jobs 2016 from a long time. First of all, we would like to inform that please read the SBI Vacancy 2016 Notification before applying online. It would be a golden chance for them who want to join a Banking Job.
Job seeker waiting to apply for SBI SO recruitment 2016 and SBI PO Vacancy 2016 will get over soon as the advertisement is being posted. State Bank of India offers various posts such as clerk Specialist Cadre Officer, Manager, Assistant Manager, Peon, Clerical Cadre and other more. Before filling sbi vacancy online form, all of you must aware of the minimum requirement of eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, pay scale, application fee etc.
Latest Update: State Bank of largest banking chain in India is going to upload latest job notification on the official site, thereof link shortly will be get activated. Candidates who want to become a banker in the reputed bank should get enrolled for upcoming job notification whenever publish by the authorized persons.
SBI Recruitment 2016
Name of Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Probationary Officer
- Specialist Officer
- Specialist Cadre Officer
- Junior Associate
- Junior Agricultural Associates
Total Posts: Announce Soon
Service Location: All over India
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Kind of Declaration: Recruitment/Notification
SBI Vacancy 2016
About SBI: As we all know, the State Bank of India is India’s most reputed and it is one 4th biggest bank after ICICI, Bank of Baroda (BOB) and PNB (Punjab National Bank). Since starting of the bank, officials are providing smooth banking service, account based service, foreign exchange, online banking etc. It has 14 regional hubs, 57 zonal offices and 18354 branches all over the country. It’s headquarter building is situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Here we are encouraged to apply online to all those applicants who are searching state bank of India Jobs 2016. But you must have knowledge in computer. If you are graduate and not have enough knowledge then instantly join Government Certificate computer course in order to become eligible for applying for any banking sector posts.
SBI Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Clerk: According to previous notifications, generally candidate’s age should between 21 to 28 years.
- PO(Probitanery officer): Candidate minimum age should be above 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
- For upper age, relaxation details, kindly refer official notification from the primary web portal.
NOTE: Post wise age limit criteria are different so read published advertisement carefully.
- Job seekers can fill SBI Online Application Form if they have completed Graduation Degree from any UGC approved or Recognized University or Institute.
- Computer Knowledge is the must.
- Dear viewers, please check the posted Employment News because the application fee depends on the level of the post.
- Minimum Application Charges is around Rs.100/- for reserved category and Rs.500/- for unreserved category(Expected).
- Read the advertised notice of State Bank of India in order to know about pay scale.
- It will payable as per the governing council norm.
- Other admissible allowance will applicable as per government rules.
- Other Advantages: Travel Expenses, Medical Expenses, Personal Lons, Home Loans etc.
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
NOTE: The above-mentioned exam methods will be scheduled as per the bank’s requirement and it also depends on a total number of received application forms.
- Commencement of Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last date to apply online: Update Soon
- SBI Exam Date: Update Soon
Few Easy Steps to Fill SBI Online Form 2016
- First of all, visit the official site sbi.co.in.
- Navigate to Career option from the home page.
- Press Apply Online button or visit the same link.
- Fill all necessary details in empty text boxes.
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature.
- At last, Save computer generated registration number and confirmation number for future use.
- Save or Take print out of filled application form for future use.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Please call SBI’s 24X7 Toll free telephone number 1800110009 dedicated for pensioners or Toll free telephone number 180042503800 & 1800112211.
official website: sbi.co.in
For more information about SBI Recruitment 2016, exam pattern, previous year paper, admit card, answer key, result stay connected with us on the regular interval. You can bookmark this website by pressing CTRL + D. Board will publish job notice on free job alert and bankers adda.