Reliance Jio Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Apply Online For BE/ B.Tech Graduate Engineer Trainee Freshers Jobs at careers.jio.com (Apply Now)
Reliance Jio Fresher Jobs 2016-2017: www.IsarkariResult.Com brings good news for freshers as well as employed candidates as the Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) has published an Employment News for filling up empty posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET. Reliance Jio has specified the eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification etc. Further information such as application fee, salary details and how to fill Reliance JIO Application Form 2016 – 2017 etc. are available on this page. Contenders who are seeking Engineering Jobs in India can utilize this opportunity.
Refer: RRB ALP Recruitment 2016
The company will accept online registration from both category i.e. Fresher as well as experienced. Nominees who want to make their career in 4g Technology can apply for Reliance Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2016-2017. Please read RJIL Jobs Notification thoroughly and carefully to know about minimum requirement of eligibility criteria for Reliance Jobs. You can check qualification wise, trade wise and department wise job description on this web page. Apply as soon as possible before the due date will run out. Don’t forget to check criteria prescribed in the official advertisement.
Refer: KVS Recruitment 2016
Get all fresh updates on careers in Jio, Freshers Jobs in JIO, RIJL GET Jobs 2016-2017 from this page without any charges. The Beta Launch event was organized on 27th December 2015. The event was witnessed by famous celebrities such as Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan (brand ambassador of Jio), musician A R Rahman, actors Ranbir Kapoor and Javed Jaffrey, and filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani and 35000 RIL employees. The Jio’s headquarters is in RCP, Navi Mumbai. JIO provides 4G internet, mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Reliance has deiced to provide 4G services across India using LTE Technology. Download notification and apply as per the prescribed instructions before due date. We will publish more updates on this page on the regular interval for freshers. Apply by online mode only before last date. Get job notifications according to your qualification.
Refer: Post Office Recruitment 2016
During the AGM of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani, the Indian telecom industry to launch Geo was shocked. Where people live through unlimited 4G data call and use the opportunity to offer the millions of jobs also introduced. Ambani said Reliance made a total of 1.20 lakh jobs will be filled. So if you want to work with Reliance Jio then you will have to register through official site.
Update: Many job seekers are searching for engineering jobs or freshers job in Reliance Jio Infocom Limited(RJIL) as it is new firm and going to give good salary as well as other allowance etc.
Free Job Alert on JIO Vacancy 2016-2017
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Company Name: Reliance Jio
Owner: Mukesh Ambani
Industry Name: Telecommunications
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET
Other Posts in JIO
- Engineering & Technology
- IT & System
- Product Mangement
- Customer Service
- Human Resource & Training
- Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Service
- Alliances and Business Development
Posting Location: Mumbai
Type of Job: Engineering Job
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/Notification/Application Form
Mode of Application: Online only
Official Website: careers.jio.com
- Mobile telephony
- 4G Data services
- Jionet WiFi
Reliance Jio Fresher Jobs 2016-2017 Eligibility Criteria
Refer: IB Recruitment 2016
Jio Jobs Recruitment Age Limit:
- Candidates age should at least above 18 years as per the company’s rule. For upper age relaxation please check the official site.
- Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech degree from any recognized university or Institute with 50% marks can apply for mentioned posts.
Skill or Experiences:
- Must have capabilities to learn more.
- Having skills to learn business functions.
- Having enough knowledge of Technology work.
- Company will organize written exam, Skill Test and Computer Proficiency Test for selection of young and talented candidates.
- The expected pay scale may be around 15000/- to 35000/- based on candidate skills and talent.
Reliance Jio Freshers Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website at careers.jio.com.
- Step 2: Find out Search for Job Openings from the home page.
- Step 3: Enter required details like Keyword, Select trade from drop-down menu and enter the location in empty text boxes.
- Step 4: Press Search button from same page.
- Step 5: On new page click on advertisement link and fill the application form with all details.
- Step 6: At last, take print out for further use.
Refer: SBI Recruitment 2016
Starting date for online registration: Update Soon
Last date to apply online: Update Soon
Final Words: The online registration for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2016 – 2017 yet not started. Stay connected with this site for the further update.