OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 fill online application form for 100 Vacancies at optcl.co.in official web portal.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has decided to fill up Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee) empty posts. OPTCL will hire teamed and skillful personnel with brilliant academic record. And the department will conduct written examination and interview for the selection of 100 candidates. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease by the Corporation without any notice. Contenders who are searching Government Jobs can fill OPTCL Office Assistant Online Application Form 2016 by visiting official web portal www.optcl.co.in. The board has activated online registration link on 28th June 2016 and link will be deactivated on 27th July 2016. Applications submitted to OPTCL if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection. Final selection of the nominees shall be based on medical fitness. A candidate after the medical examination is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointed in service.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is a state-owned power utility corporation in Odisha. OPTCL is engaged in the business of electricity transmission and provide services in their specified area within the state. It is also known as one of the leading utilities in the country in Transmission space.
For any assistance on filling up the online registration form and information regarding advertisement & recruitment, the candidate may contact the OPTCL Help Desk Telephone Number: 9438907594 and 9438907595 in all working days between 11 AM to 5 PM and or can also e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The board will publish further notification to fill up Assistant Engineer, Engineer posts, so nominees are advised to keep their eyes on Engineering Jobs 2016 article.
OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
Name of Post: Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee)
Total No. Of Post: 100 Vacancies
Official website: optcl.co.in
OPTCL Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit(as on 1st January 2016):
- A contender must not be under 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates and 10 years in the case of PWD candidates.
- Nominees must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Knowledge in computer application is required.
- The application will get a salary of Rs.8000/- per month during training period.
- On successful completion of the training, appointed nominees will get a salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2830/-.
- For unreserved category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.250/-
- Online: Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Offline: ICICI Bank Challan
Exam Center Name:
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Skill Test in Computer Application
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- CBT: Unreserved/SEBC 50% and SC/ST/PWD 40%
- Skill Test: Unreserved/SEBC 60% and SC/ST/PWD 60%
How to Fill OPTCL Office Assistant Application Form 2016?
- Firstly, download advertisement and read instructions carefully.
- Open browser and search www.optcl.co.in.
- As you click on official site page will be redirected to home page.
- Search Apply Online link then click it.
- Fill application form and press submit button.
- On successful registration, a unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as the top of the application form. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number and use it in future.
Last date to apply online: 27/07/2016
For more information about this recruitment procedures keep in touch with this website on the regular interval. In addition to the update, we will upload CBT & Skill Test exam date, admit card, expected cut off, merit list, and result etc for OPTCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2016.