IB Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 320 Vacancies of Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Jobs at mha.nic.in official web portal.
Intelligence Bureau JIO Recruitment 2016: The Intelligence Bureau of India is in search of the intelligent and skillful candidate for direct recruitment to the 320 post of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II Technical in the Intelligence Bureau. It is strongly recommended to the Govt Job seekers to utilize this chance if they are interested. Please go through all parameters/Eligibility Criteria such as
Please go through all parameters/Eligibility Criteria such as age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. Job seekers fulfilling eligibility criteria of the posts, as mentioned below may apply online through official site at www.mha.nic.in. Please enter only valid details while filling IB JIO Application Form 2016 else it will not be accepted.
The above-mentioned posts are only reserved for UR, OBC, SC, ST so physically handicapped (HH,OH, VH) persons need not apply. Government reserves rights to change the date of application submission or may increase or decrease a total number of posts as per their requirement. The below-mentioned posts are temporary but are likely to continue. Age Limit, Qualification, Caste/Category will be determined on the closing date. The closing date is
The closing date is 24th September 2016. Job seekers who are ready to serve anywhere in Indian only need to apply for more details refer Employment News Of This Week. Are you seeking IB Jobs 2016 notification, if yes then you have landed best place because the Isarkariresult shares all the latest information. Right now, official are much busy in preparation for releasing upcoming job notification.
Application opting for any city as the center of examination may not necessarily get the same city as examination center. However, a department will try to provide nearby centers. Download Intelligence Bureau JIO Syllabus 2016 from this website. Please choose you exam center name carefully which you want. No further update will be done here until official announcement.
IB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy
Department name: Intelligence Bureau of India
Name of the posts: Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical)
Classification: General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
Total Posts: 320 Posts
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Type of Job: Central Govt Jobs/IB Vacancy 2016
Declaration Type: Advertisement/Application Form
Category Wise Vacancies Classification:
- Unreserved Category: 190 Posts
- Other Backward Caste: 43 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 57 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 30 Posts
IB Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Required Qualification:
- Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics
- Two years Industrial Training Course in Radio Technician OR Electronics OR Electronics & Communication
Candidate minimum should at least above 18 years and candidate maximum age should below 27 years as per the government norms.
Upper Age Limit:
- For SC/St Category: 5 Years
- For OBC Category: 3 Years
Selection Method: Candidate selection will be base on their performance in written exam, Trade Test followed by medical examination.
- Department will pay the salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/-(Pay Band 1) to selected candidates.
- Contenders will get admissible central government allowances under the recommendations of 7th CPC.
Examination Cum Registration Charges: Only unreserved category candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- as application fee. Remaining category candidate are exempted from paying the fee.
Offline: Cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan.
IB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- Copy and Paste this URL in Browse https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha10/# and click on Enter key from the keyboard.
- Below part of the page, please press checkbox displaying like I Have Read The Detailed Advertisement.
- As you fill checkbox you will see the CLICK HERE TO PROCEED. Button and click on the same button.
- Now press NEW USE CLICK HERE button from right side panel.
- Enter all details carefully and press REGISTER NOW BUTTON.
- Re-login to by entering password and username.
- Enter valid details in approipate text boxes.
- Upload scanned photocopies and signature.
- Enter payment details.
- At last, Save & print application for future use.
Last date to apply: 24th September 2016
CONTACT INFO: You can call during Working Hours: 0900 hours to 1730 hours (Saturday and Sunday Holidays)
Ministry of Home Affairs, North Block
New Delhi – 110001
If have any query regarding IB Recruitment 2016 Registration Problems, Payment problems then tell us using below comment section. Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL + D to get more job updates.